As we approach winter, our advice is simple: don’t wait until it gets cold before booking your Winter Gritting and Snow Clearing Services.
We understand that 2020 has been a tough year with many challenges and disruptions, and that freezing conditions might not be at the forefront of people’s minds right now.
However, what this year has taught us all is that we need to put robust plans in place that prepare us for the worst, combined with elements of built-in flexibility allowing us to be ‘light on our feet’ to adapt to change.
Prepare for winter now to benefit later on
We’re pleased that many of our clients and partners are adopting this approach and have been preparing early by already booking their winter services – without doubt, this is the right thing to do. If you’re yet to arrange your Winter Gritting or Snow Clearing Services, contact us today for a free quote and site survey.
Our recent growth brings a host of benefits and by working with GRITIT, many clients have:
- Reduced their costs and benefited from our economies of scale, flexible pricing and added value services
- Saved time and removed unnecessary admin tasks by using us as their one trusted partner
- Gained peace of mind with our 99.9% customer satisfaction levels – we will never compromise on our service.
Time spent preparing for winter and getting ahead now will pay dividends once it gets cold.
Rely on GRITIT as your Winter Services provider
- We guarantee never to compromise on our winter services. The safety of your staff, customers and sites is our number one priority. At GRITIT we never cut any corners, which is one reason why we achieve 99.9% customer satisfaction levels.
- We offer three competitive costing options to suit your needs:
- Save time and money when you combine our comprehensive range of services together.
- As the UK’s leading specialist provider of Winter Gritting and Snow Clearance services, we cannot stress how critical it is to meet your duty of care when it comes to keeping your sites compliant. We aim to minimise risk, maintain your reputation and reduce all the hidden costs of managing this process yourself. GRITIT will not only complete your winter risk assessment for you but also offer full liability protection based on your risk assessment. We effectively take responsibility for your legal duty of care over the health and safety of employees and other visitors in respect of the risks of ice-related incidents during the winter months.
- We pride ourselves on having the most competent, professional and helpful workforce. GRITIT operates the only LANTRA accredited Winter Gritting and Snow Clearance Training in the industry with all staff receiving pre-contract induction and on-going training. Our fully trained staff ensures we can keep your sites safe, compliant and operational, even during the harshest of winters.
As a trusted partner, we continually listen and strive to improve the services we provide. We deliver complete supply chain visibility and our people and processes are COVID compliant.
To find out how we can support you or to obtain a free quote or site survey, please contact us today.