Winter Gritting and Snow Clearance Services South West and Wales
Hello - I am Dave, the Regional Director for GRITIT in the South West & Wales.
We have a great footprint of depots and teams across the entire region in conjunction with extensive experience in delivering local Winter Gritting and Snow Clearance services right across the South West and Wales.
Our gritting services consistently receive 99.98% positive reviews in our own internal surveys and you can see our Google reviews here.
Local Gritting Services Local Contact
I have 100s of specialist local GRITIT™ teams ready and prepared for this season's gritting, de-icing and winter services throughout Bath, Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Wales, Monmouthshire, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen, Newport, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Cardiff, Vale of Glamorgan, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Swansea, Carmarthenshire, Merthyr Tydfil, Neath Port Talbot & Pembrokeshire.
The map to the right shows our teams.... but each team covers multiple crews, each crew covering up to 25 different locations every day! With our network, the largest national network of gritting operatives, you can be sure that we're already doing work very near to you - and adding your site to a route we're already covering is perfectly doable and you'll benefit from our scale of operations.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I can dispatch one of our crews local to you over to your site.
Order your winter services in time:
- 64% of all nights during the 2017 season were zero or sub-zero degrees
- This was three times as cold as the previous winter
- First frozen night in 2017 was 5 November
- Last frozen night was 4 April 2018
Why choose GRITIT for gritting:
- Automatic, temperature-activated gritting - No need to call or chase
- Specialist local gritting team with local weather condition knowledge
- Nimble 4x4s with #1 BOSS brand gritters, for accurate no-mess car park gritting operations
- 24/7, 365 gritting operations – if it freezes, we’re on it
- Pre, post & monthly gritting visit reports
- Choice of fixed fee or ad-hoc gritting
- Fixed fee gritting - automatic activation for entire season - budget certainty
- 24/7 safety for everyone first - 3 AM gritting before the early shift starts? No problem!
- No extra gritting fees Christmas/New Year period
- Insurance included against legal slips, falls and accident claims from gritting & supporting compliance evidence data
- Largest national specialist gritting fleet using brand leading BOSS equipment from Canada - Tough tools for tough jobs.
- GRITIT handles all man management. Saves you time
- Operational gritting flexibility - largest local gritting fleet/operators/salt stock
- All gritting operators vetted and safety trained
- Dedicated account manager - one easy point of contact for everything
- Free site survey & gritting app